This is my BGE-Playground with a lot of BGE-stuff in it,
I try to add and work on more BGE-stuff for this file soon, but for now this
should be version 1.0.
You can download this Blendfile on Blendswap
All the objects you find in this blendfile are nearly 100% game ready with
collisionboxes and grouped objects etc.
The game-objects are located in the Objects-Scene and are linked to the other
There are three main scenes Low, Medium, High and Menu.
Unfortunately the Menu-scene works randomly, so blender crashes
about 90% when I try this scene, I guess this is some kid of Blender bug.
- Low-Secne – No interior and exterior-objects, just doors and light
- Medium-Secne – All interior and exterior-objects
- High-Secne – All interior and exterior-objects + sun shadow (4K)
This Blendfile starts in the Low-Scene.
move to the left
move to the right
Left Mouse Button
activate the lights
zoom in and out
hold to run
Right Mouse Button
throw the green navigation spheres which interact with the
navigation mesh and tries to follow the PlayerBox-Object
throw the red navigation spheres which do not interact with
the navigation mesh and tries to follow the PlayerBox-Object
throw the blue spheres which flee from the PlayerBox-Object
throw the silver spheres which lose their dynamics on
3 meters distance to the PlayerBox-Object
throw a simple sphere without special properties
throw a softbody plane
throw a softbody cube
throw a destructible box
restores the dynamics of all the objects which have suspended
you can control the daylight/daytime by pressing the + and – key right to the Numpad.
you can activate and deactivate the standard 2D-filter by pressing
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0-key on the Numpad
Scene control (warning! Do not use this keys):
activates the Low-Game-Scene
activates the Medium-Game-Scene
activates the High-Game-Scene
activates the Menu-Scene
Feel free to:
– test your computer-performance with it 🙂
– make some Videos about it (just would like to see some tests on a high-end pc ^^)
– use some of those objects for you game, as long as it is not commercially
– give me criticism, suggestions or ideas for version 2.0
Have fun while exploring and hope you like it 🙂