BGE Building – Blender Game Engine
<<Back || BGE Building
All the objects you find in this blendfile are 100% game ready with collision-boxes and grouped-objects etc.
The game-objects are located in the Objects-Scene and are linked to the other scenes.
There are three main scenes Low, Medium, High and Menu. Unfortunately the Menu-scene works randomly, so blender crashes about 90% when I try this scene, I guess this is some kid of Blender bug.
Low-Secne – No interior and exterior-objects, just doors and light
Medium-Secne – All interior and exterior-objects
High-Secne – All interior and exterior-objects + sun shadow (4K)
This Blendfile starts in the Low-Scene.
- W-Key – move forward
- S-Key – move back
- A-Key – move to the left
- D-Key – move to the right
- F-Key – jump
- Left Mouse Button – activate the lights
- E-Key – open Doors
- Left-Shift-Key – zoom in and out
- Space-Key – hold to run
- Right Mouse Button -throw the green navigation spheres which interact with the navigation mesh and tries to follow the PlayerBox-Object
- E-Key – throw the red navigation spheres which do not interact with the navigation mesh and tries to follow the PlayerBox-Object
- T-Key – throw the blue spheres which flee from the PlayerBox-Object
- Z-Key – throw the metallic spheres which lose their dynamics on 3 meters distance to the PlayerBox-Object
- G-Key – throw a simple sphere without special properties
- H-Key – throw the soft body object number 1, a softbody plane
- J-Key – throw the soft body object number 2, a softbody cube
- B-Key – throw a destructible box
- Q-Key – restores the dynamics of all the objects which have suspended their dynamics
- you can control the daylight/daytime by pressing the + and – key right to the Numpad.
- you can activate and deactivate the standard 2D-filter by pressing 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0-key on the Numpad
Feel free to:
- test your computer-performance with it 🙂
- make some Videos about it (just would like to see some tests on a high-end pc ^^)
- use some of those objects for your game, as long as it is not commercially
- give me criticism, suggestions or ideas for version 2.0
Have fun while exploring and hope you like it :)
- Blender 2.69 (.blend) 42.2 MB